(中英對照會超字, 很抱歉,所以還有一段發在意見… …)

Ladies, if you're out there, I just wanna talk to you.
女士們, 如果你在​​​​外面的話, 我想和你聊聊
About all the ups and downs, round and rounds
關於所有的跌宕起伏, 來來往往
The drama, the trouble that love put us through.
這一齣戲劇, 愛情讓我們經歷的煩惱
Now I know some of you out there can hear it come in
現在我知道你們能夠聽到它進來
But if you ever been in love, if you've been through what I've been through
但是如果你曾幾何時墮入愛河, 如果你經歷了我所經歷的一切
Then I've got a question for you:
那麼我想問你一個問題

Who will give you the world today?
今天谁愿意把他的世界交給你?
Who will tell you everything's okay?
誰會告訴你所有事情都沒問題?
Say all the things that you wanna hear
跟你說你想听的話
Who will take away all of your doubts and fears?
誰會為你消去一切的疑惑和恐懼?
Who promised you the moon and stars?
誰會跟你和月亮星星起誓?
That he'll never ever break your heart?
然後他永遠不會傷你的心?
Who will hop into your very soul?
誰會讓你的最深的靈魂跳動?
Then turn right around and be so cold?
之後無情地轉身?
Love will, love will, love will
愛情會, 愛情會, 愛情會
Have you up and down, all around in circles.
讓你上上下下,一直在圓圈裡打轉
Love will, love will, love will
愛情會, 愛情會, 愛情會
Let you in, turn around, put you out in the cold.
讓你進來, 然後轉身, 將你冷落
Who will say some of the sweetest things?
誰會說最甜蜜的話?
Have you believing in all your dreams?
你相信你所有的夢想嗎?
And you will open your very door
然後你打開你最終的那扇門
And have you feel like the world is yours.
然後你感覺整個世界都是你的
Who will give you butterflies,
誰會給你蝴蝶
And give you chills from feet to head?
然後將你從頭到腳徹底冰冷?
Who will make you feel so alive
誰讓你有活著的感覺
Then turn right around and kill you?
然後轉身把你扼殺?

Love will, love will, love will
愛情會, 愛情會, 愛情會
Have you up and down, all around in circles.
讓你上上下下,一直在圓圈裡打轉
Love will, love will, love will
愛情會, 愛情會, 愛情會
Let you in, turn around, put you out in the cold.
讓你進來, 然後轉身, 將你冷落
Love can be good, can be bad,
愛情可以很好, 可以很壞
Can be dangerous.
也可以變得危險
It can make you happy, make you sad,
它能讓你快樂, 讓你悲傷
Be a stranger.
它也能成為陌生人
Break you all the way down 'till you're sick
把你徹底摧殘直到你受不了為止
If you're letting it, I'm telling you,
如果你讓它進來的話, 我告訴你

參考資料 me
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 catherin66 的頭像
    catherin66

    catherin66

    catherin66 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()