因為不能換顏色..所以就請你自行尋找我改的地方喔!!
一開始就翻譯的很好了:)
如果還有什麼問題竟管問我喔!

別心疼我會跌跌撞撞
Don't feel sorry that I stumble,
因為在溫柔手中 我已學會翱翔
Because in your gentle hands, I have learned how to soar.
開始嚮往那更高的藍天
I begin to yearn for that blue sky
放開牽絆的線 才能 神采飛揚
Let go of the strings so you can let the spirits fly


一路上 許多相同渴望
All the way, we have hopes in common
生命不該是掙扎
Life should't be a struggle
是時光與成長
It should be time and growth
默契激盪夢想
Tacit agitate dreams
原來我不孤單
I guess I'm not alone


我飛得理直氣壯
I fly with confidence
我唱得比誰都爽
I sing happier than anyone else
征服逆風的阻擋
I Conquer the rough winds
用我青春的翅膀
By waving my teenage wings (不用改,這樣比較有詩意^^)
我飛得理直氣壯
I fly with confidence
我比誰都要倔強
I'm the most stuborn
顛覆世界眼光
Subvert the world's view
義無反顧地闖
I keep going my way
彩色天空是我唯一的方向
The Colorful sky is my only direction (不會怪!)

滿身傷 是光榮的勳章
The scars all over me is the proof of glory
我吶喊只想找回 擁抱天空的力量
I cry, I just want the strength to embrace the sky
選擇永不投降
I choose to never give up
是為了灑脫鼓掌
Because I want joy and applause.

單純是我的信仰
Pure is my belief
高唱不變的堅強
It is a strong chant that will never change.

參考資料 我!
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 catherin66 的頭像
    catherin66

    catherin66

    catherin66 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()