1. King George made Lionel Logue A Commander of the Royal Victorian Order in 1944.
喬治國王在1944年讓萊諾羅格成為皇家維多利亞勳章的司令.
This high honor from a grateful King made Lionel part of the only order of chivalry that specifically rewards acts of personal service to the Monarch.
這項殊榮來自一位心懷感激的國王, 使萊諾成為騎士勳位的一員, 而這種騎士勳位是特別用來獎勵對皇室有著傑出貢獻的個人行為.
Lionel was with King for every war-time speech.
每次戰時演講, 萊諾總是在國王身邊.
Through his broadcast, George VI became a symbol of national resistance.
透過他的廣播, 喬治六世變成國家抵禦外侮的象徵.
Lionel and Bertie remained friends for the rest of their lives.
此後, 萊諾與柏蒂(在家中對喬治六世的稱呼)在有生之年都維持著朋友的關係.
2. I'm sorry , Mrs, Johnson, my game, my turf, and my rules.
我很抱歉, 強森太太. 這是我的遊戲, 我的地盤, 所以規則由我制定.
You'll have to talk this over with your husband and then you can speak to me on the telephone.
你必須先和妳的丈夫討論過, 然後你可以在電話中告訴我.
Thank you very much for dropping by. Good afternoon!
感謝妳的造訪, 午安!
3. Yes, it’s true. I’m not a doctor and yes I acted a bit.
是的, 這是真的. 我不是醫生, 而且是的, 我從事過一點點像是醫生的工作.
I recited in pups and taught elocution in schools.
我在學生之中朗讀, 並且在學校教授演說技巧.
When the Great War came, our soldiers were returning to home from the front, shell-shocked and unable to speak, and somebody said, “Lionel, you’re very good at this speech stuff, do you think you could possibly help these poor buggers? ”
當大戰來的時候, 我們的士兵們從前線回家, 他們對於戰爭極度恐懼以至於說不出話來, 然後有人這麼說, "萊諾, 你覺得你可以幫助這些可憐的混 球嗎?"
I did muscle therapy, exercises and relaxation, but I knew I had to go deeper.
我做過音樂療法, 運動和放鬆, 但是我知道我必須更進一步.
Those poor young blocks cried out in fear, and no-one was listening to them.
這些可憐的傢伙因為恐懼而放聲大哭, 而且沒有人願意聽他們在說些什麼.
My job was to give them faith in their voice, and let them know that a friend was listening.
我的工作就是讓他們在聲音裡找回信心, 並且讓他們知道有個朋友會傾聽他們.
That must ring a few bells with you, Bertie.
柏蒂, 這一定讓你想起一些事吧.
(這一定讓你產生了一些共鳴吧.)
- Dec 24 Tue 2013 03:46
【急】有沒有英文高手能翻譯電影的三段對白?
close
全站熱搜
留言列表