close

Paul: Hi, I wonder if you could help me. I have a fever and a sore throat. Can you give me something for it?
嗨! 不知道你能否幫我. 我發燒而且喉嚨痛. 可以給我一些藥嗎?
 
Pharmacist: OK. You can take these medicines twice a day
可以的. 這些藥你可以一天服用兩次.
 
Paul: Thank you
謝謝

 
Daniel: Are you ready to play tennis?
你準備好要打網球了嗎 ?
 
Andy: You bet! And you’re not going to win today!
當然! 而且你今天不會贏的!
 
Daniel: Dont say things you are not sure about. You might have to eat your words
還不確定的事千萬不要妄下斷言. 你可能會食言的.

 
Jessica: Could you call me a taxi, please?
可以請你幫我叫一台計程車嗎 ?
 
Bell Captain: Yes, ma’am.Where are you going?
好的, 女士. 您要去哪裡呢?
 
Jessica: The airport.
機場.
 
Bell Captain: Sure, take a seat in the lobby. I’ll let you know when it’s here.

好的,請您先在大廳稍坐. 計程車來的時候我會通知您.
 

Lucy: You’ll never guess what happened downtown.
你絕對猜不到剛剛市區發生了什麼事.
 
Brian: What?
什麼?
 
Lucy: While I was driving home, a man ran out in front of me… with a gun!
當我正開車回家的時候, 有個人突然跑到我前面....還拿著一支槍!!
 
Brian: He had a gun? It’s really scary.
他有槍?? 真恐怖.
 
Lucy: You’re telling me.
還用你說.

 
Albert: Has the 5:30 showing of the movie started yet?
5:30 的那場電影開演了嗎?
 
Clerk: Yes, sir, about ten minutes ago.
是的, 大約十分鐘前開演了.
 
Albert: Then I’ll come back for the eight o’clock showing. I hate to miss the beginning of a film
那我待會再來看八點的那場. 我很討厭錯過電影的開頭.

 
Terry: What kind of a seat do you request when you fly?
你有特別要求要坐在什麼位子嗎?
 
Susie: I prefer an aisle seat.
我比較喜歡靠走道的.
 
Terry: Why?
為什麼?
 
Susie: So I can stretch my legs
那樣才可以伸展我的雙腿.

 
Amy: Are there any interesting jobs in the paper today?
今天報紙上有什麼有趣的工作嗎?
 
Peter: Well, here’s one for salesperson.
嗯, 這裡有個業務的缺.
 
Amy:How can I apply for the job?
要怎樣應徵呢?
 
Peter: You have to make an appointment for an interview.
你必須預約面試. 
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 catherin66 的頭像
    catherin66

    catherin66

    catherin66 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()


    留言列表 留言列表

    發表留言